BLUETTI EB70 716Wh/700W PORTABLE POWER STATION
Pre: The SP120 and SP200 solar panels
C$100 OFF, EB70, COUPON CODE: EB70100
The Black Friday is coming, due to the recent logistics issues, the SP120 and SP200 solar panels need some time to wait.
It will be delivered before 12.25.
We will give the small bag as a gift for the waiting people.
- 【BACKUP POWER FOR BLACKOUT】Massive 716Wh capacity and 700W rated wattage makes EB70 an ideal power station for appliances like mini-fridge, air pump, laptop, and more
- 【STABLE & SAFE ELECTRIC OUTPUT】4*Pure Sine Wave AC outlets will protect sensitive devices, it will be much better than a modified wave outlet
- 【PREMIUM BATTERY】The ultra-stable LiFePO4 battery due to its chemistry features it can offering BLUETTI EB70 portable power station 2500+ life cycles before reaching its 80% capacity
- 【BATTERY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM】Built-in BMS is one of the fundamental, which improves battery utilization and extend battery service life through short circuit/overcurrent/overvoltage/overload / overheating protection and others
- 【2 PD 100W PORTS】EB70 utilizes two 100-watt PD outlet ports, which can charge Type-C port electronic devices super-super-fast, it means your phone/pad/laptop will reach 80% power within half an hour
- 【CHARGE MULTI DEVICES SIMULTANEOUSLY】EB70 features 4*110V AC outlets for appliances under 700W, 2*100W PD ports, 2*5V/3A USB-A ports, 2*regulated 12V/10A DC outputs, 1*12V/10A carport for car appliances, and 1*15W wireless charging pad
- 【FASTER SOLAR/AC/CAR RECHARGING】1) Advanced MPPT technology ensures faster solar recharge rates. With max input of 200W, this power station can be fully recharged in 4-4.5 hrs with solar panels (OCV 12-28V, 200W); 2) It can also get fully recharged from an AC wall outlet in 4-4.5 hrs or a 12V carport in 7-8 hrs
- 【WHAT YOU CAN GET】1 * BLUETTI EB70 Portable Power Station, 1 * AC Adapter, 1 * Car Charging Cable, 1 * Solar Charging Cable (DC7909 to MC4), 1 * User Manual
so far so great !
The perfect size, weight and capacity for my needs.
The Bluetti EB70 is a nice sized unit with well laid out controls and input/output. The on/off buttons for DC and AC power are a bit small and tough to see the indicator light in daylight. I wish the display had a separate button to allow it to be read during use, as opposed to having to touch one of the other buttons to get the display illuminated. The instruction manual doesn't really explain Eco mode or provide any great detail. Fortunately the Bluetti discussion forum has that information. All said, those quibbles are minor and I'm very satisfied with the build and performance of the EB70 and would recommend it to others looking for this size of device.
Just got my EB70, have used it for powering small devices while I work on my Skoolie conversion. Looking forward to using this beauty for years to come on the road with my family
Purchased the EB70 for short term power failures as a back up.